Pros and cons of having a workout partner
| Uncategorized |
By Voja Budrovac
It’s best when you’re motivated day and night and have no problem finding the will to train, right? But what happens when training is not your favorite activity, and you really have to do it, for health reasons, for example? Also, it often happens that people train only until they see the results, and then as soon as they stagnate a bit, they stop training. So what’s the solution? Maybe the secret is in having a workout partner!
Of course, it is best to have a personal fitness trainer Dubai, who will dedicate himself only to you and your goal, as well as the path to that goal! A coach is an ideal opportunity if you can afford it. But if the situation is a little different, then it’s time to train with a training partner!
What is most important about a workout?
It is not the most important thing to lose weight, screw up the scales or be better for others. The most important thing is that you do everything solely and exclusively for yourself and the feeling it gives you. Train not to be the most comfortable on the beach, but to be healthy, strong, active. Make it a way of life, get rid of stress, be happier, enjoy with your fitness partner. During work from home, sitting at a laptop, and inactivity, it is very important to be active and focused on yourself for at least that hour. Don’t think about numbers or the opinions of others, just think that you feel good just the way you are. Fitness is not a goal, but a journey.
What types of training are there?
When we are not talking about sports like volleyball, football, dance, there are several reasons/types of training.
- Physical activities that build endurance include brisk walking or jogging, yard work (mowing, raking), dancing, swimming, biking. These activities will lead to weight loss, you can consult your online coach for weight loss about which is the best for you.
- If you want to be stronger – strength exercises that are helpful: lifting weights, carrying groceries, gripping a tennis ball, overhead arm curl, arm curls, wall push-ups, lifting your body weight, using a resistance band.
- Balance exercises help prevent falls. That is a common problem in older adults that can have serious consequences. So you can practice Tai Chi, standing on one foot, the heel-to-toe walk, the balance walk. This can be fun when having a workout partner!
- Flexibility exercises involve stretching can improve your flexibility.
So, what are the pros and cons of having a workout partner?
Depending on what kind of person you are but also the reason you are treating, this can be of great importance to you. Let’s start with the advantages.
- When you have a person to train with, you will surely be more When you can’t do something or you’re dead tired after just 10 minutes of training, that person will draw the last atoms of strength from you, awaken your adrenaline, and desire for progress. It doesn’t have to be someone who really knows you, but it would be good to be. That way you will be sure that they are open and direct with you. Fitness trainers do it in a really brilliant way.
- You will surely give up training less often when you know that someone is waiting for you there. It is in our nature and we do not like to leave someone in the lurch, so use this to be constant. You’ll go to workouts more often when you make an appointment with someone else, especially if you can’t let him know you’re not coming.
- Have someone with you to monitor how you work and take care not to injure yourself. You have to have a person here who knows what he is doing. Do not practice anything that you do not understand how or why it is done. When you have a professional trainer with you, you will feel freer and be safer when performing the exercises. Follow his instructions and you will not regret it.
Why is it better to train with someone?
Okay, now we can mention some negative situations, when you would prefer to train alone, without anyone anywhere.
- You may not have the same fitness ideas, which can lead to problems. From the beginning, agree on how you will function as a couple, in the gym. Some like to train in a group, and some like 1 on 1. Then when your goals are different, you will certainly not train together. It can slow down one of the people, and there is no reason for it.
- Schedule mismatch – This is the worst factor of joint training when two people cannot spend a single day enjoying the process together because of schedule mismatch. Sometimes it happens that one person wants to relax with friends in the city, while the other would rather spend the evening in the gym. You have to be committed if you want it to last.
- Your fitness partner may be a distraction – If you don’t try hard enough, or you just don’t exercise more than you exercise, if you cancel your workouts because of the partner, you don’t get anything. It only limits you. It would not be bad to let each other know at the beginning what you expect from each other so that there would be no misunderstandings afterward. Make a distraction free workout and go for your goal by yourself!
Exercising, for whatever reason, is difficult, and sometimes it is necessary to additionally motivate the person who is training. Make sure that even though you are not having a workout partner, you are a person who will motivate others to be the best version of themselves. Encourage people to be healthy, active, and enjoy life in nature! Decide whether you are more for training on your own, or with the help of a partner, it’s just enjoyment!